Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Keeping warm, anyone?

As winter approaches--summer memories still play vivid in my head! Just wanted to share recent summer family snapshots from my most favorite place on Earth--the Florida Keys! This is our home away from home and escape there every chance we get! The girls enjoy jumping off the boat and finding hermit crabs with their daddy. Next summer a new addition will follow tradition in crab hunting;) Ta ta for now! Hopefully, you'll keep warm with these images!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GingerLouise Clothing said...

thanks for "linking" me up. Your girls are adorable. I love to make clothes for children when I know who they are. Can't wait to see the girls in their new outfits.

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design