Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History has been made!!!

FIRST EVER AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT ELECT in the USA--Barack Obama!! I have been blessed to witness another chapter in history and even more honored to be able to attend a historical event and get it all in camera!! Love the freedom, opportunity and possibilities this country has given me and my family! This proves anything can happen and hopefully this will bring us a step closer to erasing racial lines and come together as one strong country with one belief--FREEDOM!! The freedom to vote, freedom to speak, freedom to have a democracy!! I thank my grandparents for immigrating from Cuba to find freedom where our voices stand for something! Remember, we all come from somewhere! I am blessed to be born in the USA and have a freedom and opportunity that MANY just take for granted!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design