Tuesday, April 6, 2010

possibilities...

love the endless possibilities at nature's backdrops! you would never guess this photo was taken in the middle of a country campground full of mud and dirt bikes! but i saw something different! this beautiful abandoned barn served as a perfect backdrop for pictures. and not to mention, my fabulous find, a vintage chair i got at a garage sale! it was my perfect kind of day! it reminds me potential is everywhere! no such thing as a bad place to shoot! you can find beauty in everything!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Juli said...

Super cute!! I love it when I find an ordinary object/place and see the potential for a nice picture!
I am part of small group of people who do a Photo Friday posting on our blogs each week. This month, the theme is "household objects" and we are photographing everyday items in our homes and making them beautiful in pictures. I am sure you are quite busy, but I'll happily pass on the link to the organizer's site if you are interested in participating. There's no contest or cost or anything...just a group of girls who like taking pictures and need an inspiration now and then. :)

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design