Thursday, November 26, 2009

-thankful-

this post is a little different than what you are used to seeing. these aren't award winning shots. these are not the most artistically enhanced photos. they are simply me. simply simple. simply what i am most thankful for this year!
i am thankful for my elena. my "big" girl who beat all odds since birth and proved to everyone she is the strongest kid around!
my "medium" child, maia, who is spunky, strong and full of personality and even though she pretends to be tough, she is so much like me inside...pure mush! lol.
my baby, NJ, who made my life complete this year. i knew something was missing and it was him! thank you God for the best surprize ever! i guess those things not planned are truley the best!
my hubby, nando, thanks for everything i have and thanks for my beautiful family and thank you for believing in me and allowing me to live my life the way i want to and have allowed me to evolve in my creativity and supported my every move. your strength and determination inspires me, even though i may not always remind you that it does.
i am also thankful for my mom, the strongest woman around who inspires me to be a great mother every day. thanks mom!
my sisters, which are 2 of my bff's and they probably dont even know it! i guess somethings are felt and no need to mention. but if you doubted it--here it is..lol
my bff's and and all my friends who i consider family. you know who you are. thank you for always being there and just being you.
my special friends that have reconnected with me throughout the years! it has been great to share our life together as if we never left. we connected right from where we left off and so thankful you are in my life.
my extended family...i have embraced you like you have embraced me for 15 years and love to consider you my family. through ups and downs you are the best and shown me unconditional love is the best love.
to all my readers, clients, non clients, thanks so much for letting me capture your memories in life through my eyes and my lens! i feel as i have become part of your lifes when we connect through pictures! thanks for making me absolutley LOVE what i do!
so, this thanksgiving! remember to be thankful for those important people in your life that have touched you!



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design