Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Fun-Happy New Year!

Some recent shots from our family vacation to the mountains. Preggo and all, I was game! Everything from hiking, snow tubing, sleding and of course antique shopping in nearby country villages! It was great to reconnect and be reminded of the simple things in life...it's what matters most! New year resolution is to relax and find time for the simple and little things that really, truly matter--TIME! It really is the best gift to get and receive!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

Hey, girl. I'm super excited about the workshop in Jupiter. I couldn't download the flyer, though. I think it's a mac thing. Let me know the dates. I'll try to make it.

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design