Monday, December 1, 2008

From My Family to Yours!

On a personal note--just wanted to take the time to wish all the people in my life a very happy and blessed holiday season! It has been a great year full of blessings, business, blogs and babies!!! I am very fortunate to have the family that I have, the friends that I have and the clients that I have!! It has been an amazing journey. I am also most grateful for the NEW baby boy I am anxiously expecting in April! Thank you all for the many good wishes!
Here's to another happy and healthy new year--cheers!!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Olivia StClaire said...

Becky!!! yay!!! A little one on the way!!
Congrats!!

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design