Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Making History!

Okay--so this is not your average family session or newborn shoot that you may be used to seeing on my blog. This is my latest journalism gig! It pays to keep in touch with my News field buddies. For those that don't know--I used to work in the news media many years ago, that's how I evolved to doing "photojournalistic" style photography.
Anyway--I got a call to have this great once in a lifetime opportunity to photograph the first African-American presidential nominee for a major party...and possibility in being the first African-American president! I must say, no matter what political party you belong to or who you vote for, it was a great experience to be part of history making!
Remember to ROCK the VOTE on November 4th!!!!!!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

thanks for the visit!

REFER-A-FRIEND!

Refer a friend and receive a $50 print credit on your next session. Your friend will get a complimentary set of wallets.
...Spread the joy of smiles!

Wedding and Event Planning Resource  
graphic design